Massive Jihadist Air / Terror Attack Averted
Breaking: UK ARRESTS – Horror in the air averted?
- Multiple passenger planes targeted in massive Terror attack.
- Liquid explosives being reported as the means, Heathrow Airport, all onboard carry on luggage no longer allowed.
- Electronics, computers Ipods etc banned
- Liquids, hair gel etc banned from carry on
- UK Threat level is raised to 'Critical – Imminent terror attack' in case the threat has not been eliminated.
- US Aviation to the UK, threat level raised to highest level
- Mass flight cancellations – Brussels, Lufthansa etc etc
- Tel-Aviv flights to UK Heathrow on hold, cancelled.
- The operatrion is 'ongoing & complex' – There are additional terrorists and possible additional air attacks to be dealt with. As such heavy security, delays and threat levels remain. The UK is still after what is reported as '10 or more' additional terrorists believed involved.
- Over 24 arrested so far, unreal.. They are trying to kill us all.
- Over 10 aircraft reported as possibly involved
- Pakistani intelligence services reportedly crucial ally in the prevention of the mass murder, which makes me wonder aloud about the so called 'homegrown' nature of these attacks.
Updated Links to extensive blog coverage courtesy of the amazing Memeorandum.com:
Ace of Spades HQ, CNN, Sky News, Outside The Beltway, Blinq, protein wisdom, Captain's Quarters, The Jawa Report, Roger L. Simon, The Glittering Eye, The Left Coaster, Homeland Security Watch, Unqualified Offerings, CNN.com, JunkYardBlog, Flopping Aces, ProfessorBainbridge.com, NewsHog, Dinocrat, This Ongoing War, Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler, The Heretik, The Moderate Voice, No More Mister Nice Blog, Minstrel Boy, PoliBlog, Right Wing News, Unclaimed Territory, PoliPundit.com